Thursday, July 12, 2007

What I'm Up To

For the last three weeks, I've beetn writing the Jeopardy! message boards Summer Hiatus Challenge. The game debuts July 30th.

17 categories down, 67 to go.

I've also been experimenting with a new individual basketball stat. It's tempo-free and can compare performances across positions. Preliminary testing indicates it will end up looking something like Slugging Percentage. I'll roll it out as soon as I finish tinkering.

Between that and our Gospel Meeting which just finished and the camp presentation I'm making at church Sunday night and the Future Preachers Camp we're trying to get planned for next summer and soccer camp tomorrow and and and . . .

Well, stay tuned. Or not.

1 comment:

Tova said...

Hey, Ben--

I tried to email you with my completed SHC cats, but it bounced back saying your passport.com account was full. How to proceed from here?

Generalist