Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Hate NASCAR

I hate NASCAR.

There. I said it.

News Item: Jimmy Johnson is on the pole for Daytona.
My question: How is his crew chief cheating this time?

News Item: Michael Waltrip is on the outside of the front row.
My question: How much sterno did he have to put into his fuel line to go that fast?

Bud Selig thinks NASCAR needs to crack down on cheaters if they want to be taken seriously.

And we're surprised about all the fights? Come on, NECK-CAR. Wehn Bill Beli-cheat got caught and Pac-Man Jones got in trouble, they got called to a New York penthouse. When Tony Stewart punched Kurt Busch, he got called on the orange shag carpet of a double-wide in Florida.

Seriously. Trailer parks, brawls, and driving in circles? The only thing missing from this Jeff Foxworthy bit is the three-legged coon dog and a wallet on a chain.

Get off my TV.

No comments: